You are using an outdated browser version not supported by this website.
Click here to upgrade your browser
The VERONA sliding shower is a contemporary design which allows for a larger shower area. The sliding door eliminates a pivoting door in tight spaces.
- Ease of access
- Enables a larger shower box area
- A minimal hanger profile with flat stainless steel bar
- Fixing can be to either glass or solid walls
- Suits inline, square and rectangular shower designs
- Adjustable stop
- Anti-jump mechanism to eliminate door derailing
- Designed for 10mm toughened safety glass
- Manufactured in stainless steel. Available in a Polished or Satin finish
- Maximum hanger load 45kg per door
- Rail is a rectangular section
- Rail height 50mm, thickness 10mm
VERONA complies with New Zealand Building Code Clauses;
B1 - Structure
B2 - Durability
F2 - Hazardous Building Materials
E2 - Surface Water
Euroglass are a division of Viridian Glass dedicated to the design and installation of custom glass systems.Product Enquiries
New and updated architectural products, design solutions, inspiration, technical advice and more when you sign up for EBOSS.