You are using an outdated browser version not supported by this website.
Click here to upgrade your browser
PRADIS is the new generation of point fix stand off fittings, PRADIS is the new EUROANCHOR.
PRADIS is a face mounted cantilevered frameless glass barrier system.
- PRADIS is stronger than other conventional systems; anchors, single disc etc.
- Quick to install and easy to adjust.
- Due to the design strengths PRADIS can be spaced every 800mm ctc when fixing into concrete, steel and bolt through timber
Because of the large fixing spacing, there are fewer fittings compared to other systems like anchors. Less fittings = Less clutter.
- PRADIS can be fixed to a 150mm tall substrate.
PRADIS is designed to be used as;
- Balustrades for External Decks and Stairwells
- Balustrades for Internal Decks, Stairwell, Landings and Mezzanine Floors
PRADIS can be attached to the following substrates;
PRADIS complies with the New Zealand building code and glazing standards used in conjunction with the following Viridian Glass types and Euroglass systems;
SAFE: Viridian's toughened safety glass and Euroglass interlinking rail system. Euroglass offers three interlinking rail systems;
SAFEST: Viridian's toughened SENTRYGLAS® laminated safety glass with Euroglass gap clamps. SENTRYGLAS® incorporated with a Euroglass System offers a pure clean and clear traditional frameless barrier.
PRADIS is bright marine anodised with 10 year warranty.
You can also powder coat PRADIS, there are many powder coat colours to choice from to match your colour scheme.
Rated to be used up to a extra high wind zone (2.13Kpa or less).
This proprietary balustrade system complies with New Zealand Building Code Clauses;
B1 - Structure and B1/VM1
B2 - Durability
F2 - Hazardous Building Materials
F4 - Safety from Falling
D1 - Access routes (complies with the use of a handrail in accordance with NZBC D1/AS1)
Based on barrier loads taken from AS/NZS1170.0 PRADIS can be used for Residential Occupancy Types;
A - Domestic and residential activities
All areas within or serving exclusively one dwelling including stairs, landings etc. but excluding external balconies and edges of roofs (see C3)
A Other - Domestic and residential activities
Other residential (see also C)
C3 - Areas without obstacles for moving people and not susceptible to overcrowding.
Stairs, landings, external balconies, edges of roofs
Taken from table 3.3AS/NZS1170.1
Maximum glass height from the top of the clamp to the top edge of the glass is 1400mm using Viridian's safety glass options according to 22.4.3 and Table 14 of NZS4223.3:2016 are;
- 15mm toughened safety glass with interlinking rail
- 17.52mm toughened SENTRYGLAS® laminated safety glass with Euroglass gap clamps (SENTRYGLAS® is a stiff interlayer that complies with 22.4.3 (c) of NZS4223.3:2016)
Euroglass are a division of Viridian Glass dedicated to the design and installation of custom glass systems.Product Enquiries
New and updated architectural products, design solutions, inspiration, technical advice and more when you sign up for EBOSS.