You are using an outdated browser version not supported by this website.
Click here to upgrade your browser
Since 1986, Euroglass has been dedicated to the design and installation of frameless glass showers. We offer the most innovative solutions for the widest possibilities in shower enclosures and bathroom design.
Every Euroglass shower is custom designed to achieve a complete and perfect solution, specific to your bathroom and professionally fitted by our skilled installers.
- All Euroglass showers are custom made and designed to ensure the shower is made exactly to the customer's and bathroom requirements.
- Euroglass showers are constructed precisely with minimal gaps and clearnaces.
- A Euroglass shower makes a confined space feel open and free.
- Viridian's TIMELESS glass can be used with any Euroglass shower. TIMELESS glass is a toughened safety glass that has been treated to help reduce the amount of cleaning.
- Euroglass has its own preferred range of accessories available to match your bathroom's theme, whether if it is a Euroglass designer handle, glass corner shelf or a specific finish, we can offer many different customised combinations.
Viridian's 10mm toughened safety glass is recommended for most shower designs.
Glass doors can be either fixed to the wall or to glass side panels. Maximum door widths are;
Wall Hung = 800mm (max weight of 37.5kgs)
Glass Hung = 800mm (max weight of 35kgs)
Euroglass shower enclosures are available in many different layouts;
- Inline Showers
- Box/Square Showers
- Bathend Showers
- Bifold Showers
- Curved Showers
- Quadrant Showers
- Bath Screens
- Walk In Showers
- Shower Screens
Most glass shower designs require special bracing. Please refer to our technical data sheets or contact us for advice on bracing requirements.
Euroglass shower systems comply with New Zealand Building Code Clauses ;
B1 - Structure
B2 - Durability
F2 - Hazardous Building Materials
E2 - Surface Water
Euroglass are a division of Viridian Glass dedicated to the design and installation of custom glass systems.Product Enquiries
New and updated architectural products, design solutions, inspiration, technical advice and more when you sign up for EBOSS.