You are using an outdated browser version not supported by this website.
Click here to upgrade your browser
A EUROBRACE balustrade is designed to allow water to pass underneath the bottom edge of the glass.
- EB Eurobrace creates a gap under the glass that allows water to egress underneath the glass and over the edge of the deck.
- EB Eurobrace design is compatible with Euroanchors.
- Core drilled into concrete
- Available in round and square shaped styles
EB Eurobrace is designed to be used as;
- Balustrades for External Decks and Stairwells
- Balustrades for Internal Decks, Stairwell, Landings and Mezzanine Floors
EB Eurobrace can be attached to the following substrates;
EB Eurobrace complies with the New Zealand building code and glazing standards used in conjunction with the following Viridian Glass types and Euroglass systems;
SAFE: Viridian's toughened safety glass and Euroglass interlinking rail system. Euroglass offers three interlinking rail systems;
SAFEST: Viridian's toughened SENTRYGLAS® laminated safety glass with Euroglass gap clamps. SENTRYGLAS® incorporated with a Euroglass System offers a pure clean and clear traditional frameless barrier.
Rated to be used up to a very high wind zone (1.76Kpa or less)
This proprietary balustrade system complies with New Zealand Building Code Clauses;
B1 - Structure and B1/VM1
B2 - Durability
F2 - Hazardous Building Materials
F4 - Safety from Falling
D1 - Access routes (complies with the use of a handrail in accordance with NZBC D1/AS1)
Based on barrier loads taken from AS/NZS1170.0 EB Eurobrace can be used for Residential Occupancy Types;
A - Domestic and residential activities
All areas within or serving exclusively one dwelling including stairs, landings etc. but excluding external balconies and edges of roofs (see C3)
A Other - Domestic and residential activities
Other residential (see also C)
C3 - Areas without obstacles for moving people and not susceptible to overcrowding.
Stairs, landings, external balconies, edges of roofs
Taken from table 3.3AS/NZS1170.1
Maximum glass height from the finished floor level is 1200mm using Viridian's safety glass options according to 22.4.3 and Table 14 of NZS4223.3:2016 are;
- 12mm toughened safety glass with interlinking rail
- 13.52mm toughened SENTRYGLAS® laminated safety glass with Euroglass gap clamps (SENTRYGLAS® is a stiff interlayer that complies with 22.4.3 (c) of NZS4223.3:2016)
Euroglass are a division of Viridian Glass dedicated to the design and installation of custom glass systems.Product Enquiries
New and updated architectural products, design solutions, inspiration, technical advice and more when you sign up for EBOSS.