You are using an outdated browser version not supported by this website.
Click here to upgrade your browser
ANZIO is the latest innovation on frameless glass barrier design.
ANZIO is a floor mounted cantilevered frameless glass barrier system.
- No need for scaffolding. ANZIO is easily installed from the deck without the need for ladders or scaffolding.
- Quick to install and easy to adjust. Fastest floor mounted system we have designed to date.
- Architecturally designed with square edges. The square shaped profile allows for flooring to be easily butted up against ANZIO for a tidy seamless look.
- ANZIO is a very strong and stable system. ANZIO is able to meet a commercial C3 occupancy type with;
1) Viridian 12mm toughened safety glass with Euroglass interlinking rail
2) Viridian 13.5mm toughened laminated safety glass with Euroglass interlinking gap clamps
3) Viridian 13.52mm toughened laminated safety glass with a SentryGlas inter-layer with Euroglass interlinking gap clamps (no handrail required).
Other systems require thicker glass to meet the commercial C3 occupancy loading requirement.
ANZIO is designed to be attached to concrete, timber and steel substrates to create;
- Balustrades for External Decks and Stairwells
- Balustrades for Internal Decks, Stairwell, Landings and Mezzanine Floors
ANZIO can be attached to the following substrates;
ANZIO complies with the New Zealand building code and glazing standards used in conjunction with the following Viridian Glass types and Euroglass systems;
SAFE: Viridian's toughened safety glass and Euroglass interlinking rail system. Euroglass offers three interlinking rail systems;
SAFER: Viridian's toughened EVA laminated safety glass and Euroglass interlinking gap clamps.
SAFEST: Viridian's toughened SENTRYGLAS® laminated safety glass and Euroglass gap clamps. SENTRYGLAS® incorporated with a Euroglass System offers a pure clean and clear traditional frameless barrier.
ANZIO is Anotec powder coated with a 10 year warranty. There are many powder coat colours to choice from to match your colour scheme.
Rated to be used up to a extra high wind zone (2.13Kpa or less)
This proprietary balustrade system complies with New Zealand Building Code Clauses;
B1 - Structure and B1/VM1
B2 - Durability
F2 - Hazardous Building Materials
F4 - Safety from Falling
D1 - Access routes (complies with the use of a handrail in accordance with NZBC D1/AS1)
Based on barrier loads taken from AS/NZS1170.0 ANZIO can be used for Commercial Occupancy Types;
B & E - Office and work areas not included elsewhere including storage areas.
Areas not susceptible to overcrowding in office and institutional buildings also industrial and storage buildings. Light access stairs and gangways not more than 600mm wide. Fixed platforms, walkways, stairways and ladders for access.
C3 - Areas without obstacles for moving people and not susceptible to overcrowding.
Stairs, landings, external balconies, edges of roofs
Taken from table 3.3 AS/NZS1170.1
Maximum glass height from the finished floor level is 1100mm using Viridian's safety glass options according to 22.4.3 and Table 14 of NZS4223.3:2016 are;
- 12mm toughened safety glass with interlinking rail
- 13.5mm toughened laminated safety glass with interlinking gap clamps
- 13.52mm toughened SENTRYGLAS® laminated safety glass (SENTRYGLAS® is a stiff interlayer that complies with 22.4.3 (c) of NZS4223.3:2016)
Euroglass are a division of Viridian Glass dedicated to the design and installation of custom glass systems.Product Enquiries