The Sentry Guardrail System is manufactured with high-grade aluminium for application on any roof surface, with permanent or fold-down options to suit the aesthetics of the building.
Provides controlled access and fall protection, and can be combined with walkways for a complete access solution.
- Prefabricated, modular guardrail system ensures simple, rapid installation
- Fully adjustable/adaptable fixtures fittings — no on site welding required
- Lightweight, high strength construction
- Neat appearance, can be powdercoated to suit surrounds
- Adaptable to suit any application
- No need for ongoing assessment and recertification
- Highest level of fall protection safety
Scope of Use
- Can be combined with walkways for a complete access system
- Metal roof deck, concrete, or steel structure
- Easy retrofitting to existing stairways and platforms
- Permanent or fold-down options
- Fall protection to plant and machinery requiring periodic access
- Safe access to gutters and other unprotected fall edges
- A positive barrier system — fire escape and general roof walkway systems
- Handrail Component: 50mm diameter section mounted 1000mm to 1100mm above floor surface
- Kneerail Component: 40mm diameter section mounted 450mm below handrail
- Post Component: 60mm x 40mm RHS section, post length 950mm to 1100mm above floor surface
- Post Spacing: Max 2.0m intervals
- Weight: 2kg/m (approximate)
Limitations on Use
Working Load Limit:
- 1.2kN applied horizontally mid span between posts of 2.0m spacing
Statement of Building Code Compliance
- Testing and performance based on requirements of AS1657:1992.
- Static load tested — 1.2kN applied horizontally mid span between posts of 2.0m spacing
Other Performance Attributes
- PS3 Certified
- 10 year warranty
Camelspace have a nationwide branch network and are market leaders in Roof Access Systems — walkways, fixed ladders, guardrails, and hatches — as well as Roof Fall Arrest and Abseil Systems.