Potter Interior Systems has a number of interior products and systems solutions which can greatly contribute to the design of comfortable living spaces inside these buildings, including:
- USG Steel Stud and Track – for all areas requiring a smoothly finished, monolithic wall plane. USG Steel Stud is dimensionally stable, impervious to rot and fungal and insect attack, is corrosion resistant and is made from New Zealand Steel (for New Zealand conditions).
- USG Screwfix and Drywall Grid Systems – for suspending/direct-fixing of plasterboard ceiling linings.
- ST-001 Acoustic Sound Isolation Clips – minimising vibrations/reverberations transferred through internal walls and ceilings.
- Potters Staggered Stud System– a simple solution for high-STC-rated walls (for reduction of inter-tenancy noise).
- Cemintel – fibre cement internal wet area linings with some unique points of difference.
- Pipe lagging – an easy solution for insulation of pipes/plumbing (for control of noise from gurgling pipes/drainage).
- Acoustic insulation – Potter Interior Systems has an extensive range of thermal and acoustic insulation available, for all internal wall and ceiling requirements.