Aluminium balustrades with vertical balusters continue to be a popular choice for specifiers. They are a stylish and cost-effective barrier solution. Specifying the Clearspan Settler or other baluster style of balustrade from Spectrum is a safe option and takes away the potential headache around the recent changes in legislation focusing on glass balustrades. With traditional and new styles of aluminium baluster from Spectrum, there are many attractive options available.
Clearspan Settler has a single top handrail which gives clean simple lines. The Clearspan range, including Settler, is suitable for a wide range of installation applications including top and face fixing to a range of substrates.
- Compatible with Castaway (gutter) brackets for waterproof decks.
- Suitable for internal or external stairs
- Settler is great for curved applications. It is cost effective as curved glass is not required.
- Top fixing to concrete detail is especially tidy as the central fixing is hidden inside the post.
- Suitable to be used as Juliet balustrades
Spectrum like to make things easy for specifiers, so have made typical layouts (cross-sections, plans & elevations) available in DWG and DXF. Producer statements (PS1s) are also available, with expert advice available from the technical team at Spectrum for non-standard applications.