The innovative design of the Posi-STRUT system also makes it ideal for roof or wall construction.
MiTek Posi-STRUT floors are the ideal solution for today’s building needs as they offer a wide range of real advantages and savings to the architect, engineer and builder. Posi-STRUT provides a customised, totally engineered flooring system that combines the versatility of timber with the strength of steel.
Posi-STRUT's unique ‘open web’ design provides excellent access for services, whilst making the system lighter than solid timber joists or other alternatives.
- Easy access for services — plumbing, electrical, heating and air-conditioning/ducting
- Quick and easy to install: an on-site favourite for flooring
- Lightweight: easier to handle
- Top chord support: speeds up installation
- Cost saving: more cost-effective in the long run
- Extra long spans: ideal for open plan designs
- Strong, straight and rigid: no need to straighten or ‘pack’ on-site
- Ideal for floor joists: reduced floor bounce and squeaking
Not just a flooring solution
The innovative design of the Posi-STRUT system also makes it ideal for roof or wall construction. The Posi-STRUT system provides high strength with minimal use of materials. It can even be manufactured to create curved structures.
Posi-STRUT is a cost-effective solution to steel, I-Beams or solid timber beams. Posi-STRUT also offers top chord support — making it even quicker to install.