Mammoth Carpark panels are 70mm thick and are designed to improve thermal performance of carpark ceilings for residential or commercial buildings — enhancing the wellbeing and comfort of the occupants above. Manufactured at the only airlay plant in Australasia that produces friction fit product, Mammoth Carpark panels are friction fitted insulation sections that maximise thermal performance of the insulated concrete ceiling. Easy to work with and install, the panels contour around uneven textures which are commonplace in concrete form work. This helps the insulation achieve a seamless fit that supports higher thermal performance across the system by preventing air movement between the insulation panel and the concrete surface.
Mammoth Carpark Panels comply with provisions of the NZ Building Code (NZBC): AS/NZ 4859.1 for thermal performance and ISO 9705 for material Group Number 1-S.
Mammoth Carpark Panels
- Are used in commercial and residential construction
- Have an R-Value of 1.7
- Assist in absorbing noise, with an NRC of 0.9, to create a quieter environment
- Odourless and made using non-irritant fibres
- Free from formaldehyde based binders, insecticides or any added chemicals
- Red List Free — International Living Future Institute
- Manufactured by a carboNZero certified organisation
- Contain recycled polyester fibres. The recycled fibre used by Mammoth comes from recycled plastic bottles
- Recycling plastic protects the environment by keeping the carbon content locked up in the polyester fibre and reducing landfill waste
- Made in a near zero waste production process and are fully recyclable