These unique polyester ceiling tiles come pre-printed with a non-directional pattern or plain white so users can print their own design.
Mammoth’s 100% polyester acoustic ceiling tiles have an NRC of 0.8, are 18mm thick, are designed to be fitted into suspended ceiling systems and are a shift from the traditional, heavier weight ceiling tiles.
It is also a shift in design. The tiles can have any print digitally applied, whether it's a mosaic of tiles that build one large image or one tile that repeats a small design — users are only bound by their creativity.
Sag tested to 95% relative humidity at 35°C and made lightweight for ease of installation and increased safety — particularly in seismic prone areas, the ceiling tiles also have a Group 1-S fire rating under ISO 9705 international standards.
NOVAhush ceiling tiles are suitable for many interior spaces, including:
- Offices, especially open plan areas and boardrooms
- Classrooms and halls
- Customer call centres
- Hospitals and healthcare facilities
- Libraries, retail stores and showrooms
- Community halls and auditoriums
Mammoth products are also a sustainable choice:
- Made using recycled plastic bottles (from waste to warmth)
- Manufactured by InsulPro, a carboNZero certified organisation who operate a near zero waste production process (all manufacturing off-cuts are re-shredded and re-processed)
- All Mammoth products are Red List Free
- Specific Mammoth products hold Environmental Choice license
- Environmental Choice accredited products can be used toward Greenstar and Homestar accredited properties
595mm x 1195mm x 18mm (thick)
Sound Privacy (CAC): 18 (tile only) and 26 (tile with single width NOVAhush bafflestack)
Light reflectance: 0.85