You are using an outdated browser version not supported by this website.
Click here to upgrade your browser
A POINT FIX sliding door system is a very popular system among architects. The sliding door gear is exposed and you can see the system working as the door glides across the threshold.
• Hanger brackets and stops are available in a flat or round style
• The rollers glide smoothly across the top of the tube
• Round stops are spring loaded and ease the door into the closed or open position
• Manufactured from stainless steel
• Sliding door tube and tube fixtures are attached to the glass side panel and a glass overlite
• Supplied as single or double doors
• Can be adjusted sideways and in height at any time with only a few actions
• Suits 10mm and 12mm toughened safety glass
• We can supply high-quality finger pull handles or double pull handles
This proprietary sliding door system complies with New Zealand Building Code Clauses;
B1 - Structure
B2 - Durability
F2 - Hazardous Building Materials
Euroglass are a division of Viridian Glass dedicated to the design and installation of custom glass systems.Product Enquiries
New and updated architectural products, design solutions, inspiration, technical advice and more when you sign up for EBOSS.