You are using an outdated browser version not supported by this website.
Click here to upgrade your browser
ANZIO is the latest innovation on frameless glass barrier design.
ANZIO is a floor mounted cantilevered frameless glass barrier system.
- No need for scaffolding. ANZIO is easily installed from the deck without the need for ladders or scaffolding.
- Quick to install and easy to adjust. Fastest floor mounted system we have designed to date.
- Architecturally designed with square edges. The square shaped profile allows for flooring to be easily butted up against ANZIO for a tidy seamless look.
ANZIO is designed to be used as;
- Balustrades for External Decks and Stairwells
- Balustrades for Internal Decks, Stairwell, Landings and Mezzanine Floors
ANZIO can be attached to the following substrates;
ANZIO complies with the New Zealand building code and glazing standards used in conjunction with the following Viridian Glass types and Euroglass systems;
SAFE: Viridian's toughened safety glass and Euroglass interlinking rail system. Euroglass offers three interlinking rail systems;
SAFER: Viridian's toughened EVA laminated safety glass and Euroglass gap clamps.
SAFEST: Viridian's toughened SENTRYGLAS® laminated safety glass and Euroglass gap clamps. SENTRYGLAS® incorporated with a Euroglass System offers a pure clean and clear traditional frameless barrier.
ANZIO is Anotec powder coated with a 10 year warranty. There are many powder coat colours to choice from to match your colour scheme.
Rated to be used up to a extra high wind zone (2.13Kpa or less)
This proprietary balustrade system complies with New Zealand Building Code Clauses;
B1 - Structure and B1/VM1
B2 - Durability
F2 - Hazardous Building Materials
F4 - Safety from Falling
D1 - Access routes (complies with the use of a handrail in accordance with NZBC D1/AS1)
Based on barrier loads taken from AS/NZS1170.0 ANZIO can be used for Residential Occupancy Types;
A - Domestic and residential activities
All areas within or serving exclusively one dwelling including stairs, landings etc. but excluding external balconies and edges of roofs (see C3)
A Other - Domestic and residential activities
Other residential (see also C)
C3 - Areas without obstacles for moving people and not susceptible to overcrowding.
Stairs, landings, external balconies, edges of roofs
Taken from table 3.3AS/NZS1170.1
Maximum glass height from the finished floor level is 1100mm using Viridian's safety glass options according to 22.4.3 and Table 14 of NZS4223.3:2016 are;
- 12mm toughened safety glass with interlinking rail
- 13.5mm toughened laminated safety glass with interlinking gap clamps
- 13.52mm toughened SENTRYGLAS® laminated safety glass (SENTRYGLAS® is a stiff interlayer that complies with 22.4.3 (c) of NZS4223.3:2016)
Euroglass are a division of Viridian Glass dedicated to the design and installation of custom glass systems.Product Enquiries