You are using an outdated browser version not supported by this website.
Click here to upgrade your browser
ANZIO is the latest innovation on frameless glass barrier design.
- No need for scaffolding. ANZIO is easily installed from the deck without the need for ladders or scaffolding.
- Quick to install and easy to adjust. Fastest floor mounted system we have designed to date.
- Architecturally designed with square edges. The square shaped profile allows for flooring to be easily butted up against ANZIO for a tidy seamless look.
ANZIO is designed to be used as;
- Balustrades for External Decks and Stairwells
- Balustrades for Internal Decks, Stairwell, Landings and Mezzanine Floors
ANZIO can be attached to the following substrates;
ANZIO complies with the New Zealand building code and glazing standards used in conjunction with the following Viridian Glass types and Euroglass systems;
SAFE: Viridian's toughened safety glass and Euroglass interlinking rail system.
SAFEST: Viridian's toughened SENTRYGLAS® laminated safety glass and Euroglass interlinking rail system.
Euroglass offers three interlinking rail systems;
ANZIO is Anotec powder coated with a 10 year warranty. There are many powder coat colours to choice from to match your colour scheme.
Rated to be used up to a extra high wind zone (2.13Kpa or less)
This proprietary balustrade system complies with New Zealand Building Code Clauses;
B1 - Structure and B1/VM1
B2 - Durability
F2 - Hazardous Building Materials
F4 - Safety from Falling
D1 - Access routes (complies with the use of a handrail in accordance with NZBC D1/AS1)
Based on barrier loads taken from AS/NZS1170.0 ANZIO can be used for Commercial Occupancy Types;
C1 & C2 - Areas with tables or fixed seating.
Areas with fixed seating adjacent to a balustrade, restaurant, bars etc.
D - Retails areas.
All retail areas including public areas of bank/building societies, (see C5 for areas where over crowding may occur).
Taken from table 3.3 AS/NZS1170.1
Maximum glass height from the finished floor level is 1120mm using Viridian's safety glass options according to 22.4.3 and Table 14 of NZS4223.3:2016 are;
- 15mm toughened safety glass with interlinking rail
- 17.52mm toughened SENTRYGLAS® laminated safety glass with interlinking rail
(SENTRYGLAS® is a stiff interlayer that complies with 22.4.3 (c) of NZS4223.3:2016)
Euroglass are a division of Viridian Glass dedicated to the design and installation of custom glass systems.Product Enquiries
New and updated architectural products, design solutions, inspiration, technical advice and more when you sign up for EBOSS.