The INTEGRA Lightweight Concrete Intertenancy System is a proprietary high-performance wall system that provides designers with tested solutions for resistance to horizontal fire and acoustic separation between adjacent tenancies in the same building.
Comfort and safety are paramount for owners when they are looking at working with architects engineers on a project. Resene Construction Systems' central barrier intertenancy wall system is designed for use in medium and high density housing developments, having passed rigorous independent acoustic and fire testing to exceed the requirements of the New Zealand Building Code.
Enjoy the benefits of this tested, trusted barrier intertenancy walling system for your next project.
- All weather construction
- Fast installation
- Low waste
- 290mm – 336mm max overall wall widths
- Proprietary acoustic dampening bracket
- Cost effective — limited components, non-specialist trade installation.
- All systems FRR 120/120/120 – BRANZ fire tested
- STC 64 with single layer 10mm plaster board – Auckland University Acoustic Tested