With its authentic timber-grain-embossed surface in six stunning natural wood tones, the unique and pre-finished composite EuroClad Selekta cladding does not need painting or staining during the warranty of up to 15 years. Its water, rot and pest resistance features are designed for stability and longevity with style.
EuroClad Selekta is eco-friendly and manufactured from processed timber fibres, binding agent and wood preservative. It is lightweight and can be installed both vertically and horizontally yet it has high impact resistance with a large coverage of up to 155mm.
The simple tongue and groove fixing system with machined screw slots does not only make installation a breeze, but also makes any fixing invisible.
EuroClad is suitable for both residential and commercial cladding projects, for exterior or interior feature walls and stunning gable ends. Furthermore, it is suitable for coastal and beachfront environments without taking away from the warranty of the product.
PSP Limited has installed a feature cladding in Rosedale, Auckland on a supermarket in an industrial area. The warmth of the Silver Oak timber cladding creates a bold contrast to the metal joinery and accents and gives the building a modern design.
If designed, installed and maintained in accordance with all the PSP Limited requirements, the EuroClad Selekta Cladding will comply with or contribute to compliance with the following performance claims:
- B1 Structure: B1.3.1, B1.3.2, B1.3.3 (a, h, j, m, q) Alternative solution
- Tested to EN 310 which specifies elasticity in bending and bending strength for wood-based panels
- Tested to E2/VM1 which tested the performance of the weatherboards up to 2.5kPa
- B2 Durability: B2.3.1(b) Alternative solution
- TNO Science UV testing, July 2006
- Tested to EN 317 which demonstrates the product has low water absorption
- E2 External Moisture: E2.3.2, E2.3.3, E2.3.5, E2.3.7(a, b, c, d) Verification method: E2/VM1
- Tested for water penetrations by Façade Lab
- F2 Hazardous Building Materials: F2.3.1