Built-in time savings
With sheets up to 3m in length, primed face and edges, and no requirement to re-treat cut ends, CoreClad Primed removes several steps from the cladding process. There’s no need for a primer coat which streamlines the painting process, while the long sheet lengths make installation simpler delivering a seamless result.
Made from high-strength plantation Hoop Pine (from PEFC-controlled sources), CoreClad is treated to the core, with a rough-sawn face and has been specifically developed to be used as a cladding.
Each veneer is treated to H3.2 level before being bonded together. This means any cut edges do not need to be re-treated on site.
CoreClad is ideal for all residential homes, and especially suits holiday homes and those exposed to the elements.
Benefits of CoreClad Primed:
- CoreClad Primed uses a factory applied premium acrylic primer which provides an optimal base coat for acrylic topcoat systems.
- This eliminates the need for a primer coat to be applied once installed, saving time.
- Once installed, the primer provides protection against moisture, allowing the topcoats to be applied sooner.
- Face, edges and bottom 150mm of the back of the sheet are fully primed, allowing for faster onsite installation.
- CoreClad Primed can be painted immediately after installation.
Benefits of CoreClad:
- Each veneer is treated before it is manufactured into CoreClad. This ensures the cladding is treated to the core. This improves durability as well as speeding up installation, as cut ends do not need to be re-treated.
- CoreClad is available in 2440mm, 2745mm and 3050mm length sheets, potentially eliminating the need for flashings, saving time and money.
- CoreClad is available with a bandsawn, textured finish, with, or without grooves (Groove150 or Textured), in natural or primed.
- CoreClad is manufactured from high strength plantation pine and complies with AS/NZS 2269:2012. It is third party certified by the Engineered Wood Products Association of Australasia (EWPAA).
Use CoreClad for your next project
For more information on CoreClad, get in touch with the technical team at IBuilt on 0800 022 352.