NZ Panels Group has opened a brand new showroom within the Home Ideas Centre in Parnell, Auckland. It replaces the showroom at the company's East Tamaki manufacturing site which is now closed.
Designed very specifically for the architectural and designer audience, the showroom features surfaces from Prime Panels, Bestwood and Dezignatek. New technology and imagery give visitors an inspiring view of how these surfaces can be used in both residential and commercial projects.
The concept design was developed by Spaceworks with Retail Dimension carrying out the detailed drawings and construction.
Key features within the showroom include:
- A dynamic wall that shows off the most popular melamine and laminate designs in large format.
- QR codes on all surfaces that take you directly to the swatch on the NZ Panels website so samples can be ordered.
- Stone drawers that feature the entire Elements and Babylon Collection in large format.
- A styling wall with stunning mood boards and installation shots.
- A veneer space showing off NZ native veneers and Track my Tree QR codes which can be scanned to view the actual tree and location the veneer panel came from.
- A wall of four different finishes for American White Oak including Prime Art Veneer planked, and in a rustic, sawn finish.
- A beautiful island bench with stone benchtop in Prime Stone Statuario Venato leather finish and a veneer table workspace.
- A tablet allowing users to access a 'mini website' to browse ranges, view videos and order samples.
The Auckland-based specification team will be working out of the showroom by appointment with designers and architects.
Photography by Mark Scowen, Concept design by Spaceworks, Joinery by Retail Dimension