Juralco has several products that enhance the construction, comfort, and liveability of apartments and high-density living properties. The Louvrelite range of architectural aluminium louvre products has been designed to incorporate the flexibility of environmental control of light and shade while adding design interest. The Louvrelite 88 Series Sliding Shade System can also provide a means to control privacy when properties are in close proximity.
The Louvrelite 88 Series Sliding Shade System is a versatile aluminium slat or louvre system that can be used to manage privacy, and sunlight or to add detail to the architecture of a building. The louvres or slats are set into panels that can be fixed or that slide along a runner, enabling an area to be opened or closed and protected from the elements, or for privacy, as desired. Multiple screen configurations and top or bottom rolling options are available.
Louvrelite Solar Control which comes in a range of sizes is a passive design feature that can have louvre angle and spacing adjusted when installed, to enable maximum light in winter and minimal in summer without ongoing adjustments.
The Louvrelite Window Surround System is a decorative cladding system that will add depth and colour to a façade that is non-structural and whose hidden fixings maintain a premium design aesthetic. It is compliant with NZ building codes B1, B2 and F2. Multiple profile sizes are available up to 250mm.
The Louvrelite Gable Sun Shade is a practical fixed louvre system for a medium/large building gable that receives intense sunlight. Coming in Entry Foyer and Balcony configurations this is designed to shade outdoor areas, whilst letting in light and breeze.
Overall features include:
- Available powder coated to the colour of choice
- Manufactured in durable and hard-wearing aluminium
- Low maintenance
- Gable Sun and Window Surround specifiable as exterior building products with PS1
- Custom-made in NZ to fit project requirements
- Ideal for medium and high-density housing where complex structural design isn't always feasible
- Adds visual depth and design interest to architectural designs
- Integrated into the architecture of a building
- Available for a range of applications; residential, light commercial buildings, and larger commercial projects
- Lightweight and simple to install
With higher-density living on the rise in New Zealand, Louvrelite can be effortlessly integrated into architectural designs. These products offer a range of exceptional features and benefits, providing comfort, practicality, and style, all of which contribute to enhancing the overall comfort and liveability of apartment life.