Retractable Insect Screen Systems
Retractable insect screens can be fitted to most types of residential window and door joinery including hinged, sliding, french and bifold doors.
The retractable screens are sheer and are normally located at the top of the window or at the side of the door, retracting into an attractive aluminium headbox when not in use.
- A patented viscodynamic brake allows for the slow and even recoil of the screen, with low profile tracks guiding and retaining the screen mesh.
- Anti-wind mohair brush pile in the guides help to retain the screens in windy conditions, all part of the high quality features of the retractable screen range.
- Venette pleated screens are a stylish retractable screen, with all the features of a standard retractable screen and more.
- Venette offers a quality pleated polyester mesh, that fits into a discreet track installed flush with the ground meaning there is no raised runner to trip over.
- The polyester pleated mesh is a unique high quality mesh which retains its shape, while a series of high quality Kevlar cords tension the screen preventing blow out in windy conditions.
- Venette can be stacked in a variety of configurations to easily screen openings up to 9 metres wide and over 3 metres high.
- Custom made in New Zealand in a wide range of powder coat and anodised colours.
Juralco design and supply exceptional aluminium building products through the nationwide HomePlus network.
News from Juralco Aluminium