Smaller living spaces in towns and cities, new life concepts and work models, and the increasing demand for customisable cabinetry; at this year's interzum, Hettich provided exciting answers to the noticeable changes taking place in life and home living as a result of mega-trends. Under the Fascin[action] banner, Hettich presented exciting product solutions covering all aspects of what furniture buyers want: to feel style, enjoy comfort and win storage.
Hettich is a source of inspiration for the furniture industry. All of the solutions on show at interzum are intended to provide people with inspiration to create entire room concepts.
Enjoy comfort Apartment Kitchen
- Absolute convenience behind one large panel with direct access to a completely equipped kitchen
- Wing 77 allows user to close off the kitchen in seconds to have a hidden kitchen
- Easys for handleless and integrated refrigerators
- WingLine L Push to Move folding system in an overhead cabinet application great alternative to lift up as it is so easy and ergonomic to use compared to stretching up
- InnoTech Atira with Push to Open Silent on Quadro runners to utilise every space.
Win storage Compact Kitchen
- SlideLine M overlay tracks are used to extend worktop with supporting castors within the leg
- Small in size, big in use with maximum space economy containing sink, cook top, storage, table,
- New functionality transforming itself where storage maximised
- Drawers are handleless design for purist look and the huge front panels are synchronised
Feel Style Room Divider
- Sophisticated room divider merging living/dining and cooking spaces together
- Storage is maximised with large format handleless drawer fronts with Push to Open Silent plus synchronisation
- Set and clear the dining table on the kitchen side using SlideLine M single track overlay mounted tracks which are front fixed with adhesive coloured strip to hide fixings
- Open the hatch with Vertico Synchro vertical sliding system