The Hale Multipurpose partition system is an all-purpose system, supreme in design and privacy, using 13mm Compact Laminate. This system features adjustable anodised aluminium pedestals and anodised aluminium headrail with infills. Durable and a high grade solution, the Hale Multipurpose system is recommended for high or low abuse areas such as toilets and showers. This system offers maximum resistance to graffiti, vandalism, water and impact and can be hosed down for cleaning.
Compact Laminate meets a Group 3 fire rating and is certified antimicrobial to JIS Z 2801:2001 and proven to prevent the growth of bacteria and fungi on the surface up to 99% within 24 hours.
As with most of the Hale Manufacturing partition systems, the Hale Multipurpose system features the premium hardware as standard. The hardware is sophisticated, stylish and durable, enhanced by the satin chrome finish. The hardware range consists of the below components:
- Avanti or Wave emergency lift off gravity hinges: These rise and fall, concealed fixed hinges offer a modern finish, and due to the lift-off capability, allow for easy removal of the partition door for quick access to the cubicle, in case of emergencies.
- Avanti or Wave indicator face plate: This concealed fixed face plate is oval in shape and features internationally recognised red/green indication disc and emergency release function.
- Avanti or Wave lock and staple: The wave lock offers slide locking lift-off staple for emergency access. Both of these components are surface mounted and concealed fixed.
- Avanti or Wave bumper: The wave bumper is a separate bumper, surface mounted and concealed fixed and features a rubber stop insert for soft closing.
- Wave Coat hook/door stop: This combination coat hook and door stop is surface mounted and concealed fixed and comes standard with a rubber stopper.
All Hale Manufacturing hardware and extrusions are fixed with stainless steel fixings.
Compact Laminate panels have a black core that when machined, presents a distinctive black edge which requires no edge treatment, but oil will enhance the black edge if preferred.