Using 13mm Antimicrobial Laminex Compact Laminate, the attractive and functional Pinnacle 13 system features anodised load supporting custom skirt foot mounting with anodised aluminium headrail with infills. For the Fletcher Building Penrose Campus project, the aluminium headrail and wall channels were powder coated white, enhancing the strong, clean lines of this system.
The custom skirt foot mounting allows for easy cleaning and is fixed to the rear of the fascia panel, thus eliminating any visible fixing points, bringing a subtle elegance to the system.
As with most of the Hale Manufacturing partition systems, the Hale Pinnacle system features the premium hardware as standard. The hardware is sophisticated, stylish and durable — enhanced by the satin chrome finish. The hardware range consists of the below components:
- Avanti emergency lift off gravity hinges: These rise and fall, concealed fixed hinges offer a modern finish, and due to the lift off capability, allow for easy removal of the partition door for quick access to the cubicle, in case of emergencies.
- Avanti indicator face plate: This concealed fixed face plate is oval in shape and features internationally recognised red / green indication disc and emergency release function.
- Wave lock and staple: The wave lock offers slide locking lift off staple for emergency access. Both of these components are surface mounted and concealed fixed.
- Wave bumper: The wave bumper is a separate bumper, surface mounted and concealed fixed and features a rubber stop insert for soft closing.
- Wave Coat hook / door stop: This combination coat hook and door stop is surface mounted and concealed fixed and comes standard with a rubber stopper.
All hardware and extrusions are fixed with stainless steel fixings.
Laminex Compact Laminate is certified antimicrobial to JIS Z 2801:2001 and proven to prevent the growth of bacteria and fungi on the surface up to 99% within 24 hours. The antimicrobial properties introduce an additional layer of hygienic protection through the utilisation of silver-ion. Silver technology is widely recognised as an efficient and safe anti-microbial treatment, by providing protection against a wide range of bacteria, mould and fungi throughout the lifetime of the panel.
Durable and a high grade solution, the Pinnacle 13 is recommended for high or low abuse, wet or dry areas such as toilets, showers and changing rooms. It offers maximum resistance to graffiti, vandalism and impact, and can be hosed down for cleaning.
The Compact Laminate panels have a black core that when machined, presents a distinctive black edge which requires no edge treatment, but oil will enhance the black edge if preferred.
Hale Manufacturing offers a ten year guarantee on the 13mm Compact Laminate panels and a two year guarantee on the hardware and installation.
The Hale Pinnacle partition system is also available in 18mm Structuralboard core for low abuse, dry areas such as toilets, pre-finished with a 2mm ABS edging, matching the colour of the panel face.