This Hale Privacy partition system features an anodised load supporting custom skirt mount pedestal on each fascia panel. Each partition divider panel is secured with continuous wall channels to all junctions and mounted on u-shaped floor channels, offering complete privacy and stability.
The system comes standard to finish at 100mm from the ceiling (to a maximum height of 2700mm) and overhead braced with anodised aluminium headrails with infills. A customised full height to ceiling without the need for a headrail can be used in some situations, however it is recommended to speak to Hale Manufacturing before specifying a floor to ceiling system.
Using Antimicrobial Compact Laminate, this is a high grade solution with the utmost flexibility and is recommended for high and low abuse areas, suitable to be hosed down for cleaning with maximum resistance to graffiti, vandalism, water and impact.
Laminex Compact is certified antimicrobial to JIS Z 2801:2001 and proven to prevent the growth of bacteria and fungi on the surface up to 99% within 24 hours.
Hale Compact Laminate is certified antimicrobial to ASTM G22. It is produced by permanently incorporating a well known, US-EPA approved and widely used antimicrobial agent to retard the growth of nearly 99% of common forms of bacteria on any decorative surface, while further adding a spectacular look to the overall décor.
As with most Hale Manufacturing partition systems, the Hale Privacy system features premium hardware as standard. The hardware is sophisticated, stylish, durable, and is enhanced by the satin chrome finish. The hardware range consists of the below components:
- Avanti emergency lift off gravity hinges: These rise and fall, concealed fixed hinges offer a modern finish, and due to the lift off capability, allow for easy removal of the partition door for quick access to the cubicle, in case of emergencies.
- Avanti indicator face plate: This concealed fixed face plate is oval in shape and features an internationally recognised red/green indication disc and emergency release function.
- Wave lock and staple: The wave lock offers slide locking lift off staple for emergency access. Both of these components are surface mounted and concealed fixed.
- Wave bumper: The wave bumper is a separate bumper, surface mounted and concealed fixed and features a rubber stop insert for soft closing.
- Wave Coat hook/door stop: This combination coat hook and door stop is surface mounted and concealed fixed and comes standard with a rubber stopper.
All Hale hardware and extrusions are fixed with stainless steel fixings.
The Hale Privacy partition system is suitable for indoor use only, such as partitions for toilet partitions, shower cubicles or change room facilities.