The Hale toilet partition range comprises seven systems differentiated very clearly, all with a comprehensive range of information dedicated to each one of them. The designers have used a symbol system to give a quick synopsis of what each system features. Each system has its own distinct place in the market, whether it be through budget, durability, material or aesthetic requirements.
Inside each system the available information is split into eight different categories. These categories were formed out of the opinions gained from the Hale client base as to which information they would most like to have available on each of the company's systems:
Overview – A general overview on each system including key features, material specifications and applications.
Brochure download – A PDF download of our brochure for each system. We have re-designed our brochures to make them all uniform across the board and to give a more in-depth insight into each system. It was commented on by numerous specifiers that this is a valuable resource for inclusion in their project folders that are presented to clients.
Component Gallery – Full sized images of all hardware and associated items used in the system, to quickly select all suitable hardware to match your custom partition solution.
- CAD Drawing – CAD drawings showing all relevant dimensions and sizes of the system.
- Architects Specification – A downloadable version of section 5214 Toilet Cubicle and Partitions pertaining to the relevant system for inclusion in tender documents. This was requested so that the architect could be confident that when this accurate and up-to-date document is included there is no confusion as to the system specified.
- Colours – Colour charts in downloadable PDF form.
- Photo Gallery – This is probably the most simple yet effective way of displaying the system. Hale take images of completed projects and post them on the site so for you to get a feel for what the system will look like in their bathroom.
- Technical / Installation – Downloads of some of the more technical information around the system and installation of them.
For Hale's commercial range of Washroom Equipment it has split the range which encompasses over 250 separate products into 25 categories, making it simple to browse through the selection. Each product has its own dedicated page, giving access to images, dimension drawings, installation instructions and cleaning instructions.