DecoRIB and WideRIB indoor/outdoor carpet by Advance Flooring is proving a popular solution for those tricky situations where a high-performing UV resistant flooring surface is required. DecoRIB and WideRIB are designed to perform in a variety of demanding areas, indoors and outdoors. A high needle-punch pile weight makes these carpets incredibly durable even in really tough environments.
DecoRIB and WideRIB polypropylene indoor/outdoor carpets have a very high UV resistance, allowing the carpets to be used outdoors on decks, walkways and ramps as a slip-resistant surface. The high needle-punch pile weight provides an excellent surface to withstand sporting boot sprigs, ice skates, and skis.
Used indoors, these carpets are an effective entrance carpet solution that traps soil and moisture from footwear walked in from all directions, protecting surrounding floors and reducing cleaning costs of flooring surfaces inside.
With a new colour 'Storm' by popular demand, this fills the gap between the 'grey' and 'Charcoal'.
DecoRIB and WideRIB Indoor/Outdoor carpet have the following benefits:
- UV resistant, meaning the product can be used both indoors and outdoors with confidence
- Non-slip surface for decks, walkways, and ramps
- Durable, heavy-duty performance that is fit for purpose in high traffic areas
- Keeps indoor areas cleaner by trapping dirt, moisture, airborne allergens and irritants
- Resistant to mould, fungi, and insects
- Compliant, has been tested and exceeds New Zealand flammability requirements
- Supported by a 10-year indoor and three year outdoor limited warranty
- Both carpets are available in 25m rolls x 2m wide and can be cut to custom lengths