You are using an outdated browser version not supported by this website.
Click here to upgrade your browser
PRADIS is the new generation of point fix standoff fittings, PRADIS is the new EUROANCHOR.
PRADIS is a face mounted cantilevered frameless glass pool fence system.
- PRADIS is stronger than other conventional systems; anchors, single disc etc.
- Quick to install and easy to adjust.
- As a wind break the PRADIS fittings are spaced apart every 800mm.
Because of the large fixing spacing, there are fewer fittings compared to other systems like anchors. Less fittings = Less clutter.
- PRADIS can be fixed to a 150mm tall substrate.
PRADIS is designed to be used as;
- Internal and External Pool Fences
- Wind Breaks
PRADIS can be attached to the following substrates;
- Weather boards
PRADIS complies with the New Zealand building code and glazing standards used in conjunction with the following Viridian Glass types and Euroglass systems;
- Viridian's toughened safety glass
- SENTRYGLAS® incorporated with a Euroglass System offers a pure clean and clear traditional frameless barrier
PRADIS is bright marine anodised with 10 year warranty.
You can also powder coat PRADIS; there are many powder coat colours to choice from to match your colour scheme.
Rated to be used up to an extra high wind zone (2.13Kpa or less)
The minimum height for a fence to prevent access into a pool area is 1.2m from the finished floor level. Please refer to NZS8500:2006 for design and safety requirements to meet the building code.
This proprietary pool fence system complies with New Zealand Building Code Clauses;
B1 - Structure and B1/VM1
B2 - Durability
F2 - Hazardous Building Materials
E2 - External Moisture (must be designed and installed in accordance with our technical data sheets)
Based on 330N point load from NZS8500:2006, maximum heights for the glass and PRADIS spacing’s are provided within our Technical Data Sheets.
Viridian safety glass options are;
- 15mm toughened safety glass
- 17.52mm toughened SENTRYGLAS® laminated safety glass (SENTRYGLAS® is a stiff interlayer that complies with 22.4.3 (c) of NZS4223.3:2016)
In the unlikely event of glass failure or to make allowance for the consequence of failure required by clause B1.3.4 of the Building Code B1, Viridian’s toughened SENTRYGLAS® laminated safety glass is recommended to be used.
Euroglass are a division of Viridian Glass dedicated to the design and installation of custom glass systems.Product Enquiries
New and updated architectural products, design solutions, inspiration, technical advice and more when you sign up for EBOSS.