Simpson Strong-Tie are giving away 10 Tradie Kits — find the entry form below!
Simpson Strong-Tie is a market leader in holdown brackets. Their latest innovation, the HTT4 15kN Bracewall Holdown Kit, is designed for heavy-duty holdown applications including external and internal 15kN bracewalls for concrete floors in accordance with NZS 3604:2011.
Installed as a system using the BRANZ appraised Titen HD Heavy Duty Screw Anchor, Bracewall is ideal for retrofit or new construction projects where a superior holdown bracket with less joint slip or fastener/connector deformation is needed. It can be used for portal frames, wide openings, large span, CLT brace applications, as well as larger and taller timber buildings, both within or beyond NZS3604 construction.
- Superior hold-down for bracing and wind uplift resistance
- Exceeds 15kN uplift capacity for both 20MPa and 17MPa concrete strengths
- BRANZ tested for added peace of mind — read the full BRANZ test report
- Can be installed anytime before plasterboard or wall lining
- All the hardware needed available in one convenient pack, including the BRANZ appraised Titen HD Heavy Duty Screw Anchor — view the BRANZ appraisal
This competition has now closed.