Quality, paint, colour, advice
For over 75 years, Resene has been designing and making quality coatings in New Zealand for New Zealand conditions.
Resene are here to help you with your projects to make it easy for you to select and specify coating systems and colours saving you time and money and minimising your risk.
Professional service and advice
Resene work with you to write detailed coating specifications for each project, large or small, inside or out, helping you to achieve the desired colour, finish, coating durability and environmental requirements including Green Star and Homestar project compliance.
Resene provide decorative, protective and fireproof coating specifications, expert advice and colour and product samples. Experienced Resene representatives are also able to write and review your project specifications direct through Masterspec online.
Prompt and competent professional service and advice is available from experienced and highly trained field staff in the following areas:
- Inspection and documented observations on the building or structure to be painted.
- Development of a sustainable coating specification with a strong focus on Environmental Choice approved systems and low VOC requirements if desired. Resene has the most extensive range of Environmental Choice approved paints available in New Zealand and the only Sensitive Choice approved paints in New Zealand.
- Technical advice on products, systems and specific application techniques.
- Development of new product variants, coating systems or colours to suit your project’s specific requirements.
- Practical on-site product trials and ongoing technical assistance where required.
- Site inspection sheets held on file for future access.
- Tendering of contracts (where appropriate). Colour consultancy service, encompassing Resene RenderRite colour visualisation, custom colour creation, colour matching and the development of colour schemes.
- Regular webinars are run to help you to grow your knowledge of coating and colour specification and use, while enabling you to earn CPD points.
The best environmental choice you can make for your project is to choose the optimum coating system to protect the substrate maximising its longevity while achieving your aesthetic goals.
The services the professionals enjoy
The complete Resene project development service covers all facets of the coatings process. Resene can draw on a range of staff from technical experts through to colour consultants to provide whatever assistance you require.
While some projects require the full-service approach where the Resene representative is involved in all steps, it is also common for building owners and managers to manage the project more closely and run their own tenders. In these situations, owners, managers and specifiers are welcome to seek Resene’s advice on suitable coatings and application to assist with their new build or refurbishment programmes.
The level of Resene’s involvement in any specific project is up to you. If preferred, Resene will work alongside your chosen agent. For those specifying Resene products on commercial or large scale residential work, all these services are free, therefore you can use Resene services as much or as little as you like.
Why the professionals use Resene
- Full support available at all stages of the project
- Complete range of paint systems and coatings including:
- Decorative finishes
- Protective coatings designed to protect substrates in aggressive environments
- Applied finishes, including waterproofing membranes and a range of textured coatings
- Technical expertise
- Sustainable product range and services and Resene’s commitment to bringing new sustainable technologies and services to market
- Innovative colour scheme development and tools — the Resene Total Colour System
- Free online ordering of colour charts, swatches and wood stain samples
- Proven track record in project services
- Quality products produced in manufacturing facilities complying with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certification
- Written warranties
- Site visits while the project is being coated to provide technical advice and assist with problem resolution where required
- Resene Eco.Decorator network of sustainably minded painting contractors allows you to choose a professional painter with confidence
- Full takeback service available with the Resene PaintWise programme — the only paint product stewardship programme accredited by the Ministry for the Environment
Resene are leaders in providing professional advice, high quality environmentally preferable products and superb colours — the three vital ingredients in any successful coating project. Resene products are designed and made in New Zealand for New Zealand conditions.
Whether your requirements are large or small, you’ll find that Resene has the service and products that are designed to suit the local environmental conditions and you.