Masons have extended their product offering with a full range of exterior vents, including a wide selection of 304 stainless steel vents. Stainless steel has a durability and sleekness to it that gives buildings the finishing touches it deserves.
- The range is suitable for residential and commercial applications
- Internal vents with adjustable air diffusers for heating and cooling applications
- External one way vents; with a back draught shutter
- External two way vents; with stainless steel bird or insect mesh insert
- All external stainless steel vents have a rubber seal to separate the cladding from the vent
- Available in various sizes
- All vents come with screws
Visit our website to view the full range or order a product catalogue by emailing [email protected]
The team at Masons visit architects and specifiers to keep them up to date with their products. This way designers can specify products that have the best outcome and give the builder that extra advantage. Get in touch with Masons to find out more.