For over 20 years, Masons has brought smart system solutions to the New Zealand construction industry, backed by knowledgeable technical reps. Their latest systems, designed to meet the stringent requirements of the New Zealand Building Code, will bring innovation and efficiencies to your residential and commercial building projects.
Barricade Weather Defense System
This premium weather-resistive rigid air barrier system offers construction continuity and long-term envelope performance for residential and commercial buildings.
- Temporary weather protection for up to 150 days
- Suitable for all wind zones*
- Robust and secure for increased site security
- Earthquake and wind bracing units
Enviro AAC Intertenancy Wall System
A simple and flexible acoustic and fire-rated intertenancy wall system using Masons' tried-and-true materials for faster construction.
- NZBC compliant for both fire resistance (FRR) and sound transmission (STC)
- Easy and fast to install
- Made from lightweight Enviro AAC panel — a proven, reliable material
*Check with your structural engineer on SED wind zones