The use of stainless steel as the material of first choice for fixtures in public and semi-public sanitary facilities has become today’s standard for good reason. The material is robust, easy-care and therefore particularly cost effective. Sanitary fixtures that are easy to clean help operators to keep maintenance and servicing costs to a minimum.
It can be combined and complemented perfectly with materials such as glass and ceramics. Stainless steel is a material capable of absorbing and reflecting the light and colours of its environment. Stainless steel products can be integrated easily into almost any room environment.
Macdonald Industries stock a comprehensive range of stainless products including wash basins, toilets, urinals, combination toilet and basins, wash troughs, cleaners sinks, drinking fountains and a full range of washroom accessories.
Resistance to Vandalism
- Impact-resistant and tear-proof: Resistant to mechanical stress
- Heat and fire-proof: Cigarettes or hot objects do not cause harm
- Tamper-proof design limits the risk of vandalism
- Suitable for extensive use: resistance to heavy loads, abrasion, scratches and chemical products. Scratches and nicks soon lose their hard-edge contours and blend into the surface
- Stainless steel sanitaryware feature concealed fixings where possible and security screws
Easy to Repair
- In the event of damage
- Outstanding disinfection capabilities against bacteria and viruses
- Easy to clean design
- Stainless steel is 100% recyclable
- New stainless steel is made from 65% recycled stainless steel
MacDonald Industries stock a complete range of stainless products, washbasins, toilets, urinals, combination toilet and basins, washtroughs, cleaners sinks, drinking fountains and an extensive range of washroom accessories.