Available from leading building merchants, ShadowClad is a versatile cladding solution. It can double as structural bracing, offers good thermal properties, can be used inside (untreated product only) or out (H3.1 LOSP treated) and requires no special tools to install.
When used internally, ShadowClad offers a great contemporary look. The lightweight nature of ShadowClad offers easy installation and it is extremely cost effective compared to other lining materials. ShadowClad is available in Natural or Prime finishes and in either textured or texture grooved profiles.
Profiles: Texture or Texture Grooved (Groove profile features grooves 9 mm wide, 5 mm deep at 150 mm centres)
Finish: Natural or Pre-Primed (Pre-Primed product is only suitable for external use)
Sheet Size: 2440 / 2745 x 1216 mm (all sheets feature a shiplap joint on long sheet sides so actual effective sheet width is 1200mm)
- Decorative real wood panelling
- Strong and impact-resistant, giving you years of hard wear
- No special tools required, easy to work and finish
- Light to handle
- Can be left uncoated or applied with common coating systems including clear coatings, penetrating stains and acrylic paints (including film forming stains).
- Interior wall and ceiling linings
- Feature walls
- Back lining to exposed rafters
- Commercial interiors
- Interior shop fitouts
- Bars/gyms or crowded spaces.