Made with 100% acrylic, Laminex Solid Surface gives the following performance and durability.
- It is thermo-formable, meaning it can be heated and formed into 3D shapes. This gives it the flexibility to create almost any shape, especially curves.
- Seamless joins produce surfaces that not only have a continuous, clean look, but are also very hygienic and easy to clean.
- Excellent colour stability and resistance to fading or yellowing.
- Colour and pattern is consistent through entire thickness of Laminex Solid Surface so damage can be repaired, and surfaces can be re-polished to original condition, even after many years.
- A meaningful 10-year warranty is provided by Laminex New Zealand, for superior peace of mind.
The colour range has been specifically selected to cover both residential and commercial environments, including whites and neutrals, stone patterns, metallic effects, bright solids and translucent white.
Laminex New Zealand has created a unique document specifically for architects and designers that covers the following:
- General background information on Solid Surface, its features and benefits, and product range (colour, sheets sizes, sinks and bowls, etc.)
- Specific design guidelines, including how to specify, joint details, maximum overhangs, and thermo-forming details
- Technical performance – including detailed test results
- Care and maintenance, and warranty information
If you are interested in receiving a design guide, please contact The Laminex Group [email protected]