The update features additions to most of the ranges and includes the introduction of Rugged Concrete and Cloudburst Concrete with the new Rough finish.
An industrial-inspired design, Rugged Concrete is a dark grey tone accentuated by dramatic gradients of soft texture and a white haze patina. Cloudburst Concrete is subtle and sophisticated with its white-on-white, tonal cloud-like patina. With the new rough matt surface finish and a realistic concrete texture, both Rugged Concrete and Cloudburst Concrete are perfect for modern interiors. Delivering the authentic, robust look of a 'hand-poured concrete' benchtop with its high movement, the textural colour layers and natural patina make all slabs individually unique, yet similarly consistent.
Supernatural & Supernatural Ultra Range
Manufactured with technology unique to Caesarstone, the Supernatural ranges combine the natural marble look with the functional benefits of Caesarstone, including easy care and maintenance. The new marble inspired Supernatural designs include:
- Noble Grey — Luxurious, sweeping broad natural veins sweep across a gentle light grey background.
- Tuscan Dawn — A mixed taupe colour background with rich, light and creamy natural thick veins.
- Georgian Bluffs — This light grey marble with subtle background details has streams of white and grey veins so has an industrial, as well as natural edge to it.
- White Attica — Inspired by classic natural marbles, White Attica features a very white base with dense, dark grey interwoven veins.
- Statuario Maximus — Broad warm grey veins sweeping across its soft white base colour, further enriched by delicate, infused background veins.
Project and Standard Range
- Nordic Loft — A new neutral light taupe, inspired by Scandinavian natural tones complements many material finishes and is the perfect balance to many colours and timber tones.
- Urban — A warm grey that expands the offering of the popular neutral tones. Subtle and consistent in its design, Urban has an edge that will suit modern interiors.
- Intense White — A cool white base with evenly distributed quartz flecks that reflect the gentle granular aspects of stone, Intense White brings a fresh perspective.
"Laminex New Zealand is excited to be introducing these 10 new colours, bringing the total Caesarstone range to 39," says Marketing Development Manager, Teresa Walsh. "Rugged Concrete, Cloudburst Concrete and Intense White are new global colours and we are pleased to be able to bring them to market so closely after the global launch," adds Walsh.
An engineered stone made from up to 93% quartz, Caesarstone has all the beauty of natural stone, with the easy-clean and maintenance benefits of a composite surface. Backed by a ten-year limited warranty, Caesarstone surfaces never need sealing and carry both GREENGUARD certification for indoor emission standards and NSF 51 certification for use in food preparation environments.
In addition to its proven and trusted quality, every slab of Caesarstone is backed with national after sales service provided by Laminex New Zealand.
The new designs are available now through the national network of Caesarstone fabricators. To find out more, please visit www.caesarstone.co.nz.