This innovation provides both a positive "hold close" for passage hardware and a smooth action on locking configurations.
The CL400 line-up offers a complete range of functionality; passage, privacy, key locking and bi-parting configurations are all available. With a range of finishes and flexibility to suit doors from 34-52mm thick, the CL400 really is the complete package.
- Architectural styling with a wide range of configurations and finish options.
- Magnetic plunger option provides a positive hold/close on passage sets.
- Smooth easy action on locking configurations.
- Suitable for use on timber doors or the CS NewYorker aluminium framed door.
- No on-site alteration of the handle is required.
- High-quality engineered components.
- Suitable for cavity or surface sliding doors.
- New Zealand Made.