Gridlok TCR Screw Fix
Gridlok TCR Screw Fix is designed and tested to connect to the top cross rail of plasterboard ceiling systems.
- Simple click fit and screw off process dramatically reduces time required to complete back bracing
- Features the ability to rotate the unit though 360 degrees — minimising service clashes
Scope of Use
- For interior application only.
- Must be installed in accordance with manufacturers specification and within the parameters of AS/NZS1170.5 AS/NZS4219 AS/ NZS2785.
- Construction outside of available information will require consultation and approval.
- Architect and/or Structural engineer plus relevant regulatory bodies must approve variations of installation.
Limitations on Use
- Structural engineer and regulatory body must seismically approve configurations outside of specifications.
- The unit and/or bracing material must not be used as an anchor point or fixing point by associated trades.
- All Gridlok units and bracing must be checked after seismic event for signs of wear.
- Gridlok is not intended to replace ceiling suspension wires, which must be installed as per manufacturers specification.
- The unit must not be deformed or altered in any way. Tenancy changes requiring new ceiling installation requires new Gridlok units to be installed.
Statement of Building Code Compliance
- Complies with AS/NZS 2785
- Complies with AS/NZS 1170.5
- Complies with AS/NZS 4219
- Complies with AS/NZS 4600
- Complies with NZ Building Code Clause B1 – Structure
- Contributes to compliance with NZ Building Code Clause F6 – Visibility in Escape Routes, Clause D1 – Access Routes
Gridlok has been on the market since May 2016.
A leading supplier of building materials to the commercial industry-including ceiling panels, aluminium partitioning, acoustic & thermal insulation, whiteboards and passive fire solutions.
News from Potter Interior Systems