Where work on many construction sites stops early for the winter, Sto ensures that, thanks to products from the Quickset Technology range, facade work can continue even during the cold and damp transitional periods. StoArmat Classic plus QS, which has now been equipped with Sto's proven and patented QS technology, can now be applied without problems to facades even during the cold and damp transitional period. At the end of the day, this saves money, energy and time.
The application of QS products is possible from a temperature of +1°C and a relative humidity of up to 95%. Depending on the temperature and relative humidity, the unique and patented QS technology produces a quicker film formation on the surface than is the case with conventional products. This film formation effectively prevents the coating from being washed off by light or moderate rainfall.
The advantages of QS products at a glance:
- Application from +1°C substrate temperature and a relative air humidity under 95%
- Cures faster for over coating
- Skins quicker for 'rain protection', providing increased security against washing off with light to medium rain
- Environmentally friendly with no additional solvents
- Also available with Stolit K finishing renders