At 20mm, Tile Warehouse's Porcelain Pavers are twice the thickness of most tiles and have all the benefits of a regular porcelain tile. They are the ideal paving solution in that they will not stain, fade and require no treatment.
Porcelain pavers are easy to install. Pavers and slabs can be laid dry on sand, grass or gravel, or they can be laid on concrete with adhesive, just like a traditional porcelain tile. Another alternative is to lay them using adjustable, raised supports such as Tile Warehouse's Pro-Jack supports with open joints, allowing for drainage and providing a level tiled area out from doors to exterior living areas.
Porcelain pavers tend to be more interesting in design compared to traditional pavers, and they often complement a 10mm porcelain range. This way they can be used both inside and outside creating internal, external flow.
What are the Benefits?
- Highly resistant to heavy loads
- No need for an expensive concrete slab
- Slip-resistant finish
- Quickly installed and easily removed
- Frost and salt-resistant
- No requirement for sealing
- Mould resistant — porcelain has low water absorption
- Strength tested — can drive on a porcelain tile if installed correctly onto concrete.
- Over 20 styles to chose from