Using the latest technologies, Stovax have created a contemporary, low emissions, high efficiency, minimum maintenance wood burning fire, which not only boasts superb functionality and visual appeal, but can now also be supplied as either an Inbuilt or Freestanding fire.
Stovax Studio 2 fires feature the very latest clean burn combustion system, allowing them to burn logs with outstanding efficiency, resulting in more heat delivery into the room and less going up the flue. This technological advancement is achieved by introducing preheated, secondary air into the firebox to burn excess hydrocarbons in the smoke. Air wash air flow also helps keep the window clean, allowing the fire owner to enjoy the rolling flames to the fullest.
- Inbuilt or Freestanding option
- ECAN clean air approved. Emissions: 1g/Kg
- High efficiency: 66%+
- Radiant and convected heat with nominal heat output 16kW
- Heating capacity approx: 210m³
- Cleanburn and Airwash Systems
- Flame viewing window 790mm x 289mm
- Standard 150mm/200mm/250mm triple flue
- Removable steel and Technical Combustion Lining (TCL) baffles
- Removable handle and door handle catch
The Stovax Riva Studio 2 meets the National Environmental Air Quality Standards and is ECAN approved - Authorisation Number: 133649