DuPont Tyvek building envelope solutions provide a balance of four properties to maintain the protection, comfort and efficiency of the building:
- Air resistance to help prevent the flow of air through cavities and reduce drafts
- Moisture resistance to help protect against water
- Moisture vapour permeability to promote drying
- Durability to withstand rigours of the construction process
Defining the difference
DuPont Tyvek is made from single-layer high-density polyethylene composed of millions of microfibres spun-bound in a maze-like structure. The structure and patented technology of the Tyvek membrane provides:
- Excellent resistance to UV with a comfortable 120-day exposure limit
- Temperature resistance up to 100°C
Product range and accreditations
The DuPont Tyvek building envelope solution range includes wall underlays, roof underlays and tapes. The full range is CodeMark certified (with the exception of Tyvek contractor tape). In addition, Tyvek HomeWrap and Supro have an Environmental Product Declaration (EPD).
Made by DuPont, distributed by Pink Batts — a guarantee of quality
The DuPont range is now distributed by Pink Batts in New Zealand which means quality service and technical support with the quality product. All product information is available on pinkbatts.co.nz/dupont
This competition is now closed. To request more information on the DuPont Tyvek range, please contact Pink Batts.