CoreClad textured, ACQ treated plywood cladding offers superior strength, durability and reliability. With sheets up to 3 metres long and no requirements to retreat cut ends, CoreClad is fast and easy to install. And it is manufactured to the industry recognised profile.
The new CoreClad Design and Install Guide is now available to assist architects and designers when specifying the high-performance cladding.
Why use CoreClad?
- Individual veneers are treated before manufacture ensuring treatment to the core
- This means cut edges do not need to be re-treated
- Available in three sheet size options, reducing installation time, wastage and the need for flashings for walls up to 3 metres high:
- Band sawn face for a rough textured finish
- Supplied textured Grooved 150 and Textured, matching the industry recognised profile
- Manufactured from high strength Hoop Pine and Klinkii Pine, providing a strong and stiff panel rated to F14
- Manufactured to AS/NZS2269:2012 and independently audited by the EWPAA
- PASS Certified (Product Assurance Supplier Statement) for peace of mind
Visit the ibuilt website, www.ibuilt.co.nz