Barricade FR is a fire rated, breathable composite building wrap suitable for all frame and cladding systems, with or without cavity. Barricade FR is also CodeMark certified, giving specifiers added assurance.
Masons Barricade Building Wrap has been on the market for five years and has become one of the most popular building wraps on the New Zealand market due to its quality and price. The new Barricade FR is a superior product due to its fire rating, but is available for the same price.
- Where a fire retardant wrap is required
- Absorbent and can be used with absorbent and non-absorbent cladding
- Strong and durable, suitable for all areas of New Zealand including up to 'Very High wind zones of NZS 3604 and 'Extra High' over rigid wall underlays.
- Suitable for use with all cladding systems
- Performs over timber or steel framing
- Suitable to be used as a non rigid backing for stucco plaster
New Zealand Building Code Standards (NZBC):
The following tests have been carried out in accordance with NZBC Acceptable Solution E2/AS1 Table 23:
- Tensile strength, edge tear resistance and resistance to water vapour transmission in accordance with ASNZS 4200.1
- Resistance to water penetration in accordance with AS/NZS 4201.1.4
- Surface water absorbency in accordance with AS/NZS 4201.6
- Air resistance to BS 6538.3
- Shrinkage in accordance with AS/NZS 4201.3
- pH of extract in accordance with AS/NZS 1301.421s
- Fire retardant in accordance with AS1530 Part 2 Flammability
Barricade FR Wrap is a non-woven fire retardant, water resistant, breathable synthetic wall underlay for use under direct fixed and non-direct fixed wall cladding on timber framed and steel framed buildings. The product is manufactured from high quality synthetic spun bonded material with high UV qualities.
- Unique anti fungal properties
- Resists UV exposure for up to 60 Days
- Available in the following heights: 2.74m, 1.37m and 0.6m soffit size roll
Masons' friendly Account Managers visit architects and specifiers to keep them up to date with their products. This way designers can specify products that have the best outcome and give the builder that extra advantage. Please contact Masons on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.