Louvretec is excited to bring you two new Retract Roofs — the 220/35 Slimline Retract and the 220/45 Super Retract, featuring Louvretec's best blade designs yet.
Louvretec Retract Roofs can be operated in two ways; louvre blades can be rotated through opened and closed angles when in the overhead position to allow or omit sunlight. Take it one step further by retracting the louvre blades back for the sky above.
Designed with New Zealand’s climate and conditions in mind. They’re available now, bringing smart design, functional space, shelter and privacy to an outdoor living area.
How Does a Louvretec Retractable Roof Work?
A Louvretec Retract Roof has all of the functions of a standard opening roof with the added benefit of being able to retract the louvre blades back as required. This lets the user set and control conditions as they wish. Retract the louvres back for the open sky above or bring them back for operable, overhead sun control and shelter when required.
The benefits of a Louvretec Retract Roof are not only in the functionality it will bring to an outdoor living space, but also in its design and engineering. Louvretec blades retract back effortlessly and feature ‘cushion closing’ which provides for a quiet, snug fit when closed. Made of high quality materials with high tolerance gearboxes, the operation of the Retractable Roof is quiet, smooth and durable.
Another smart fact about Louvretec Retract Roofs is the user can open, rotate and close the louvre blades (just like a standard opening roof) in addition to retracting the blades back. Enjoy a smart, controllable outdoor living space and clever design.
Benefits of a Retractable Roof
- Modern and stylish design
- Blades can be retracted back to enjoy the sky above
- When blades are positioned overhead they are controllable; open them, rotate them and close them.
- Control the amount of sunlight and ventilation in an outdoor living space
- Create an additional living space
- Blades can be set (at installation) to retract from one end only or evenly from both ends
- Frame options include a 3-sided frame, 4-sided frame or frame by others.
- Custom-control system manufactured exclusively for Louvretec
- Optional sun/wind sensors and LED lighting
- Comes with a customised hand-held multi-channel controller
A Louvretec Retract Roof is custom-made to your precise requirements.