A reflection of New Zealand's history and evolving identity, the new exhibition zone at Te Papa was bought to life through the varying carpet tiles and rubber flooring.
The active land area at the back of the exhibition was inspired by volcanic eruptions. The deep colours of dark red to a lighter grey reflects the flow of lava.
Shaw's hexagon carpet tiles represent a dramatic colour shift with unique shapes. Boundaries were redefined throughout the exhibition with the Drift tile from Shaw's park collection.
- Shaw Drift Tile in Awaken & Recharge
- Shaw Plane Hexagon Configure tile in Red, Titanium, Yellow, Green
- Shaw Color Shift Hexagon in Social
- Shaw Base Hexagon in Proportion
- Shaw Contact Hexagon in Social Dialogue
- Regupol Rubber Everroll Core in Core Mons
Shaw Contract and Regupol are distributed in New Zealand by Jacobsen Creative Surfaces. A private, family business established in 1962, Jacobsen has a reputation for quality products and has been providing expert service to the industry in New Zealand for over 55 years.