The Hale Quintrex 18 system was specified by Manson TCLM for its high performing value and ability to achieve a sophisticated look at 151 Victoria Street.
151 Victoria Street is proposed as a new office building of approximately 20,000m² of GFA, helping link the CBD to Victoria Park. The site is bordered by Hardinge Street and Graham Street with frontage to Victoria Street.
The Hale Quintrex 18 partition system is a high performing value system using 18mm Structuralboard — a high moisture resistant MDF, core faced with a high pressure laminate. The high pressure laminate is factory applied, offers a high impact resistance and meets a Group 3 fire rating.
This system features a blade foot mounting and is overhead braced by a U-shaped channel headrail and wall channels for a sophisticated, clean look.
As with most Hale Manufacturing partition systems, the Hale Quintrex system features the premium hardware as standard. The hardware is sophisticated, stylish and durable, and enhanced by the satin chrome finish. The hardware range consists of the below components:
- Avanti emergency lift off gravity hinges: These rise and fall concealed fixed hinges offer a modern finish, and due to the lift off capability, allow for easy removal of the partition door for quick access to the cubicle in case of emergencies.
- Avanti indicator face plate: This concealed fixed face plate is oval in shape and features an internationally recognised red / green indication disc and emergency release function.
- Wave lock and staple: The wave lock offers slide locking lift off staple for emergency access. Both of these components are surface mounted and concealed fixed.
- Wave bumper: The wave bumper is a separate bumper, surface mounted and concealed fixed, and features a rubber stop insert for soft closing.
- Wave coat hook / door stop: This combination coat hook and door stop is surface mounted and concealed fixed and comes standard with a rubber stopper.
All hardware and extrusions are fixed with stainless steel fixings.
Structuralboard panels are pre-finished with 2mm ABS edging, matching the colour of the panel face.
The Structuralboard panels are 1800mm wide, eliminating the need for joints in most cases. The anodised aluminium blade foot allows for easy cleaning and is fixed to the underside of the fascia panel, thus eliminating any visible fixing points.
Hale Manufacturing offers a seven year guarantee on the Structuralboard panels and a two year guarantee on the hardware and installation. Recommended for low abuse, dry areas the Hale Quintrex 18 Partition System is ideal for use in offices, hotels and shopping centres.
The Hale Quintrex Partition system is also available in 13mm Antimicrobial Compact Laminate for high and low abuse, wet or dry areas such as toilets and showers.
Architects: JCY Architects
Project Location: 151 Victoria Street, Auckland
System: Quintrex 18
Material: 18mm Structuralboard with Coronet Beech colour HPL
Main Contractor: Masons TCLM Limited