Dulux BIM Solutions offers over 7,000 colours and product ranges from Dryden, Dulux and Dulux Colours of New Zealand, Dulux Powder Coatings, Protective Coatings, Acratex and Intergrain Timber Finishes.
Here’s what’s new in 2022:
Updated product ranges and names
Whether you’re using Revit or ArchiCAD, download the 2022 Dulux BIM Solutions update to access the latest from:
- Dryden including WoodOil and WoodMaster (NEW to Dulux BIM Solutions)
- Dulux Powder Coatings’ new Protexture range of mark and scuff resistant textured finishes. Updates to the Duralloy, Duratec, Dualloy+PLUS and Electro ranges
- Dulux and Dulux Colours of New Zealand updated colour names (135 colours), and the addition of 12 new colours to the Colours of New Zealand range
New Features added to the Dulux Colour Add-In for Revit
The Dulux Colour Add-In for Revit is the easiest way to browse, search and insert more than 7,000 Dulux products and colours.
The 2022 update of the Dulux Colour Add-In for Revit features the new product ranges and colour names and now includes a Design Aids tab with new time-saving functionality:
- Luminance Contrast Calculator: Quickly calculate the Light Reflectance Value (LRV) to ensure minimum luminance contrast between colours
- Eye Dropper: Select any colour you have on screen, to find the closest Dulux colours
Dulux Revit Material library has been developed to a consistent, best practices standard, as Advanced Materials to utilise Revit’s PBR capability. LRV Values are also included in Dulux, Acratex and Powder Coatings.
All content library updates have been applied to the entire Dulux library, that is compatible with Revit versions 2019 through to 2022, and ArchiCAD.
Download options to suit you
Dulux Revit content is available in five download options. Whether you require just one colour or product range, a specific colour group or collection, the virtual showroom or the entire range, you can access the materials in the format you need. The best part? They’re all FREE!
Why Dulux BIM Solutions?
Dulux BIM Solutions provides easy to use BIM content and Add-Ins so users can add Dulux colour and product ranges to Revit and ArchiCAD models quickly and simply.
Dulux BIM Solutions. Inspiring Creativity