Developed in 1991, Staron Solid Surfaces is Silica free and has been specified globally since then with confidence. The 2024 range consists of almost 100 colours that artfully blend visual appeal with the unmatched practicality of Solid Surfaces.
Discover the unique features that set Staron apart:
Unique coved returns
- Eliminates silicon: The unique coved returns remove the need for silicon, preventing grimy seams.
- Maintenance-free: Integrating a 10mm cove lifts splashbacks from the benchtop, ensuring a tidy and hygienic surface.
- Seamless integration: Tailor design with seamlessly integrated tile coves, splashbacks, and sinks.
- Curve it carve it: Staron can be thermoformed to create custom curves and easily routed to create three dimensional decorative features.
- Stain resistant: Liquids such as wine, tea and coffee will not be absorbed. Staron is also commonly used in healthcare and laboratory settings due to its high performance.
- Hygienic surface: The non-porous and seamless attributes make it ideal for food preparation areas.
Seamless joining technique
- Monolithic counters: Design large counters without the restrictions of sheet sizes. Two pieces become one with the unique joining capability of solid surface.
- Flexible profiles: Offers adaptability in specifying benchtop profiles and thickness, enhancing kitchen aesthetics.
- Exterior applications: Staron offers a range of colours that can be used in exterior spaces for outdoor kitchen design.
Renewable and repairable
- Sustainable choice: Staron can be easily renewed and repaired, prolonging its lifespan, contributing to eco-friendly design.
- Minimised waste: Reducing the need for complete replacements and cuts down on building waste.
- Reduced landfill impact: At the end of the project lifecycle, Staron can be transformed into other furniture items, minimising material waste.
Whether you're redesigning your kitchen or embarking on a new project, Staron offers a versatile, eco-friendly solution that doesn't compromise on aesthetics.
For more information on designing with Staron, see Features and Benefits of Staron Solid Surfaces.
AM Interior Studio
Kate Anderson Design
Space Craft Joinery