By correctly using a heated floor thermostat and setting it at the desired temperature, homeowners can avoid wasting energy by accidentally overheating the home. The popular Warmup Colour Touch thermostat is here to help — it is packed with smart features and is developed to provide an experience second to none for both installers and end-users.
The built-in thermostat with a Wi-Fi function allows homeowners to control their heating via a user-friendly app giving them easy access to full control. The mobile app makes it easy to organise the thermostats to exactly match any temperature control needs. Full control of the heating can be retained even if the internet access has been interrupted. What is more, detailed information on energy consumption allows users to control the heating to maximise their energy savings.
Underfloor heating can be remotely monitored and controlled by a smartphone via the user-friendly Swatt app (available for download at Google Playstore or Appstore — search 'Swatt Heating'). While away from home, the heating can be turned on to ensure a warm welcome on return.
The modern design instantly enhances any room’s style. The Warmup Colour Touch Thermostats are available in white or black and can be installed vertically or horizontally.
Installation and first-time power-ups are very easy through a carefully thought-out mechanical design.
- Remote access and control via the user-friendly app
- Simple set-up with an installation wizard
- For individual control or heating zone control
- No gateways required
- Electronic thermostat with a temperature control via a sensor placed either externally in the floor or built into the thermostat
- Built-in clock/calendar with battery backup
- Includes 4 and 6 event programs for automatic comfort and setback temperature
- Up to 7 different program combinations can be created
- Energy use — the Energy function uses data to calculate electricity consumption and the cost of heating over a given period of time