As a specialist marketer and distributor, T&R’s focus has always been to offer a very select range of quality products utilising a hands-on, service-oriented approach to our specifiers and contractor client base. Whilst we offer the full spectrum of interior systems, our focus and specialty revolves primarily around suspended ceilings, built on our exclusive agency for the quality Daiken range of mineral fibre ceiling tiles.
The Daiken range of tiles is renowned for its high quality and unlike most mineral fibre products Daiken:
- Are all RH99.
- Contain a minimum recycled content of 77%
- Are bio-degradable with a lifespan of 25-30 years.
- Are virtually dust free during and after installation, which makes it the ideal choice for Medical, Education, IT and Food Outlet installations.
- Have fire performance indices of 0,0,0,1 for Ignitability, Flame Spread, Heat Evolved and Smoke Developed respectively, meeting AS.NZS 1530.3.
- Have achieved Greenguard certification for their emissions, and fall comfortably within the acceptable ranges of formaldehyde and volatile organic compounds.Have met the criteria for Green Star rating, as laid out by Ecospecifier.
- They have also met the Good Environment Choice Australia (GECA) performance criteria, and can gain official registration under the Australian Ecolabel Programme.
- Enjoy a high quality paint specification limiting the need for die batching, thus ensuring colour consistency.
As an extension to the Daiken range of tiles we offer a comprehensive array of carefully selected speciality ceiling tiles ranging from foiled backed vinyl gypsum and Hardiglaze tiles through to direct fix systems, Perforated Metal Pan systems, as well as high performance acoustic tiles up to .95 NRC.
Our ceiling tile range is fully supported by our Italian T&R CBI Exposed 2 Way Grid, as well as the USG Exposed Grid which we also hold the agency for. These grids are seismically engineered and carry full supporting documentation.
An extensive range of Suspended and Direct Fix Screw Fix Systems are available.
The full spectrum of Steel Stud and Track are stocked as well as rolled to order to meet any on site configuration.
This is complemented by our Eclipse Aluminium Partition suite which comfortably meets all day to day internal partition requirements and is constantly evolving as the market dictates.
In addition to the above range of interior construction systems we stock the CBI Raised Access Floor System together with a range of Floor and Carpet protection products.